CONSIGN YOUR CAR FOR SALE
We specialise in the rarest of models and marques of the very best quality, so that we are truly offering the best investment and purchase opportunity.
If you have a special rare or collector car you are looking to sell, please get in touch with Ben on the details below for further information including free valuations and consultations for the personalised CARVAULT CO sales experience.
The CARVAULT CO Consignment Process Explained:
Our consignment program is designed for the seller to remain in control over the sales process as well as the final sale price, without doing any of the legwork. CARVAULT CO’s expert guidance and on-site services prepare your car for sale explaining what needs to be done, then, when ready present it to a global audience through our targeted platforms and audiences based on years of experience and contacts. Through our multitude of digital and print marketing outlets you can expect:
- Greater control
- Zero risk
- Peace of mind at a lower cost compared to auction houses or traditional dealers
- Concierge-level service
- Vehicle preparation, trades, transportation, insurance and storage
- Zero hassle and no time-wasters or tyre kickers
- Car will be stored safely and insured whilst it is in our care*
Insurance to be discussed with the client to assess the agreed value and what CARVAULT CO will cover.
HOW IT WORKS
Selling your classic, collectible or modern performance car with CARVAULT CO is simple:
- Submit your vehicle using our form above, or call Ben on +44 (0) 7737 570081 or email ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your consignment specialist will walk you through the entire process and will work with you from the initial contact through the final sale.
STANDARD COMMISSION SCHEDULE
Our commission rates are applied as a percentage of the final sale price. The CARVAULT CO program is structured to net you the highest possible result. In combination with the commission rate, there is a one-time consignment fee of £300 + VAT. The standard schedule is as follows:
- 6% + VAT for cars up to £100,000
- 5% + VAT for cars over £100,000
Once the car has been sold, we will handle the handover process and all paperwork so that all that is left to do is to pay you!